ILS offers a wide variety of customized, industry specific Occupational Spanish Language and cross cultural programs designed to help non-Spanish speakers interact with an entirely new audience. Courses teach you what you need to know when and how you need to know it.
- ILS is an Official Registered Provider of the country’s leading customized Spanish language and cross-cultural programs and products for non-Spanish speakers.
- Courses can be taken and mastered without any prior knowledge of the Spanish language
- All courses are non-grammar based meaning they focus on what you need to know to have a conversation, not write a paragraph
- Individual, group, corporate and government classes are available
- ILS uses certified, experienced translators and interpreters to assist with language service needs in and out of the classroom
- Courses range from 10-30 hours and many offer continuing education credits.
Teaching classes in 50 different industries, we specialize in teaching individuals and groups in everything from the medical and law enforcement fields to first responders and education industries. ILS offers the one-on-one, personal attention that only a certified, experienced instructor can offer. For both general and industry-specific courses, your program will be led by a certified instructor native or proficient equivalent in Spanish to ensure maximum results. Click here to learn more.
Looking to really learn the Spanish culture? Join us the first weekend of each month for a fun-filled Immersion Weekend featuring dance lessons, field trips to local stores and cultural events, Spanish movies and more. Click here to learn more.
For each student that enrolls in one of our courses, we will make a donation on your behalf to Operation Smile. Click the logo to learn how together we will change lives.